It's already 2014 *yaaaaaay* I hope it will bring out all the positive things. As you can see, I changed my blogdesign and the colors. I still like the old & darker galaxy design, but I really needed a brighter, more girlish one. I hope you like it♥
I will also post about my christmas & brithday gets in december, and I have a lot to do until march, so I thought I would finally like to do the 30 Days Lolita Challenge, because I can write shorter entries or prepare some on the weekends. It's a thing that I wanted to start with a longer time ago. And I keep you updated with my lolita life! I think it's a good idea. ^__~
Let's start ~
Day 1: 10 things about your lolita bubble
1. I fell in love with this kind of fashion style at the first sight.
2. My favourite brand is Angelic Pretty. Even if I would stop wearing sweet any day, AP will win with their classicly prints or printless dresses.
3. My favourite color to dress me up is pastel lavender, it's even my favourite color in total. I hope I can get more dresses in this colorway. It's the perfect mix of cute and elegant.
4. Everytime I'm wearing lolita, I feel like wearing a dream.... or I feel like a magical girl... maybe even something between both.
5. I like to make Twin coords with my lolita friends, it's so much fun!
6. In my eyes, the KERA magazine is as god as the Gothic Lolita Bible. It's released once a month, not once a season, and also filled with tutorials, outfits, streetsnaps and commercial of lolita brands.
7. The most of the accessories of my own indie MeltyWish is inspired for lolita. They're also matching to other substyles and even for usual clothing. But made with my lolita heart.
8. My favourite Lolita shoes are the simple AP Tea Party design. I want them in so many colorways, because they are just perfectly made and VERY comfy.
9. The most of the photoshoots I do with my friends are taken in our garden. I think our garden is one of the best locations I can ever use. Especially in spring.
10. I feel like I never want to stop with lolita, because I will never forget this amazing, perfectly quality and details. Maybe I will only wear classic styles later. But I think life is too short to spend it in boring clothes or bad quality.
The daily challenge topics:
Day 1 : 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 : 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 : 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 : 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 : 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 : 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 : 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 : 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 : 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 : What’s in your bag?
Day 11 : One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 : A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 : A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 : A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 : A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 : Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 : What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 : A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 : What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 : A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 : Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 : A picture of your room.
Day 23 : A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 : A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 : Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 : Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 : One song that fits your favorite lolita style
Day 28 : A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 : A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 : A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.
I hope I can manage it to post every day. See you tomorrow, cuties♥